Please click here for our latest Pikuach Report.
The school attained the highest possible rating (1) in each one of the assessed categories:
* Outcomes for pupils in their Jewish Education;
* Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Jewish Education;
* Effectiveness of Leadership, Management and Governance of Jewish Education;
* Effectiveness of the Jewish Studies (JS)/Education Curriculum based on the school's aim and objectives; and
* Quality of provision for pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, including meeting the statutory requirement for a daily act of collective worship (tefillah).
Please click here for the Jewish Chronicle newspaper report about our Pikuach results